Join us on Thursday mornings at 10:30 for story time. Books, activities, and a craft are lead by children’s librarian Pixie Knepper featuring a different theme each week for ages 3 and up. This event usually lasts 40 minutes.
Anna Knepper leads the younger children with songs, stories, and activities.
Come in and support the Friends of the Library Group and the Library by adopting a book October 15 – November 30, 2017. A book is adopted by you and put on the library shelf in honor or memory of a person(s) of your choosing. The process for adopting a book is as follows:
- Choose one(or more) of the books on display to adopt.
- Pay for the price of the book.
- Fill out the information on the slip provided in the book.
- The inscription you wrote on the slip will be typed on a book plate and placed in the front cover of the book during processing.
- After the book is processed, it will be placed on the shelves for checkout.
Books that are available for adoption will be on display in the children’s department located in the basement of the library during this time.
The Clay Center Carnegie Library’s Circulation Policy has changed.
Our new policy for borrowing items is:
Users may have up to 8 items checked out on a library card with DVD’s accounting for 4 of the items checked out.