Kids Reading Log:
- Initial chart for every 15 minutes of reading.
- You’re halfway there when you have filled 25 spots. You’ve earned a book! Bring the chart to the library to get your book.
- Once filled, bring the chart to the library for your prize! You have until August 18th to turn in your reading log for your book and prize.
- Turn in your completed reading log by July 7th to be entered into the Grand Prize drawing.
- You can also be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing by writing a story on the lined paper and turn it in by July 7th.
Teen and Adult Reading Logs:
- Read 3 books get a prize
- Read 3 more books get a second prize
- Turn in completed reading logs by July 6th for an entry in the Grand Prize drawing
- Turn in completed logs by August 18 for prizes
- 1 set of prizes per person
- 1 Grand Prize entry per person
Teen Reading Log:
Adult Reading Log:
Calendar of Events:
error: Content is protected !!